The Postman Knock #67

It's been sunny!!!
That's all the news I've got for today.
We are planting, and I've made another batch of orange marmalade, but today we have guests.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend too!

READ:


SHADOWPLAY was lovely. I think I've enjoyed it even more than book #1. Overall this is a very good YA fantasy, peeps. A VAMPIRE IN EDINBURGH was a short, fun novella about my favorite duo from Tracey Sinclair's UF series, - Cain and Laclos. Yummy! I was lucky with WICKED AFTER MIDNIGHT as well. It was all so Moulin Rouge-like, bright and sparkly!

FOR REVIEW:


The Golden Apple thanks to Michelle Diener! I'm not allowed to reveal the cover yet, but it's pretty :)  Thanks to Jolly Fish Press for Citadels of Fire, which is Russian historical fiction and because of that intrigues me greatly.

FROM NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS:

Yes! I've been keeping fingers crossed to get approved for new Kylie Chan's book. Thank you, Harper Voyager, I love this series!

BOUGHT:


New Sara King is out, and I only found out about it accidentally. Peeps, she is only one of the best sci-fi authors I know! On the other hand, After The Curtain Falls is about a magical circus. Yes, please!

This is it for today.
Happy Sunday!

Comments